Naruto Adventure RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Adventure RPG

Be a cannon character or make your own and become a graet ninja, betray it and join akatsuki or live your own life by being a missin nin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shion's Battle Tips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
;Satoko {-Silent Keisei-}
Genin
Genin
;Satoko {-Silent Keisei-}

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 25
Ryo: 25
Taijutsu: 25

Shion's Battle Tips Empty
PostSubject: Shion's Battle Tips   Shion's Battle Tips Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:37 pm

"Here's some tips I came up with to help those in battle that need it. Remember, These are only suggestions, and tactics that help me in fights. If you use them, I do hope they work^^"

;;If You Aren't Sure About How To Fight:

-Re-Read The Battle System

-Find Battles From Other Member's And Read Over Them As To Get And Idea Of What You're Doing

-Keep A Seperate Window Open On Your Computer Of the Battle System Or Jutsu's For Quick Review During A Battle.

-Train With A Friend That You Know Is A Good Fighter, Or That You Know Will Teach You Correctly.

And Always: Ask Questions!! PM questions, Post Questions. Don't Be Afraid To Ask!! ^^

;;Other Tips:

-Before You Post, Re-Read What You Have Typed To Make Sure You Spelled Correctly; Posted Correctly; Or If You Feel More Detail is Needed

-Try To Make Posts Legible, And Easy to Read By Using Quotes For Speech, And Possibly Action Marks For Moves.

-Keep Your Stats Visible; With Constant Math Required, You Need To Be Sure You Have What You Need During The Fight.

-Don't God Mod; Everyone Has A Chance Of Avoiding An Attack. No Auto-Hits. Don't Make Yourself So Powerful You Are Akin To Being Immortal, Or Godly. Too Much Power Isn't Fair In A Fight. Everyone Is Limited Somehow. Also:: Rank Doesn't Make You Any Better Than Anyone Else. No Exceeding The Rules, Or Auto-Killing. Everyone Has A Fair Chance

I Hope This Helps! Good Luck^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chiyo93
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 0
Ryo: 0
Taijutsu: 0

PostSubject: Re: Shion's Battle Tips   Shion's Battle Tips Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:56 pm

Thank you Shion, Hopefully this will help, and you make valid points I have tried to make all the time. Good job!
Back to top Go down
->Fireflower; Kai Hika
Academy Student
Academy Student
->Fireflower; Kai Hika

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 0
Ryo: 0
Taijutsu: 0

PostSubject: Re: Shion's Battle Tips   Shion's Battle Tips Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:12 pm

I am proud of you, Shion-Chan. You've come a long way in a short time, Soon your skills will surpass even myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shion's Battle Tips   Shion's Battle Tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shion's Battle Tips
Page 1 of 1