Naruto Adventure RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Adventure RPG

Be a cannon character or make your own and become a graet ninja, betray it and join akatsuki or live your own life by being a missin nin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
;Satoko {-Silent Keisei-}
Genin
Genin

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 25
Ryo: 25
Taijutsu: 25

T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]} Empty
PostSubject: T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}   T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:01 pm

▐ ≈.Háku ~ Shinobi Seiken.≈▐
{{Aka »{ The Blue Flicker.~}}
»{ The young man traversed upon the plain's of emerald lying outside the reaches of this beloved city. His young age was hidden by the lively and vibrant smile also seeming to lessen the years that had come about him. He walked joyously through the tall grasses, arms swinging about in a calming nonchalance, taking pleasure in the soothing misty water droplets that fell upon the youth's face from the early showers during this morning upon his face. In his Lavender attire he was quite easy to spot, and most educated in his style of Ninjutsu. A world renowned and immensely powerful shinobi, the boy had surely come a long way of being..formidable to others in general.~

»{ Although he was one to be admired, he lived his quite the opposite. Traveling the lands and indulging in the many sins that plagued man. He loved nature and life, and as a matter of fact, as he walked right now, his mind was adrift, thinking about the last night he spent with a planting of Sakura Trees. A blush and a sneer transgressed upon his handsome guise, secluded somewhat by the haphazard array that his chair chose to take upon his face.~

»{ The cooling mist continued their emergence with a sudden spread, and as he walked towards the forest which winding paths led to another village, he noticed a figure among the branches, a peculiar one at that. At the horizon of the beautiful forest, whose lush vegetation grew so abundant sat hid challenger; or challengers to be exact. his brother and his parents to be here upon battle that he opposed on this day. Halting some good yardage away, twenty maybe, he cocked his head to the side inquisitively, shifting his arms behind his back as his fingers jolted upon one another in preparation.~

"I guess you can say that I have been looking forward to something like this..but it's something I cannot hold back on by far. I have intent to win as always. So.. prepare yourself. I'll make the final blow last."

»{ On this day, a stance he never fell into; however his look upon the others had changed on this day, wondering if he had a difference in battle this time. If so, he'd be ready for whatever had been thrown. Above him the atmosphere called out to him; the winds to pick up with blowing his Yukata in dimensional sways every chance that had been given, ripples upon the earth as well. The boy's smile moved upon his face including the lumination of his eyes; the rays to touchdown upon them from above. His wooden geta dug within the base of these beautiful emeralds below; camouflaged enough to not be seen, the soles to dig through while the boy slid his right hand through the side of his waistline; each one to gain hold upon one senbon; the phalanges to be exact.~

»{ The revealing of these had been a surprise to him, but the focusing of such had been something worth fighting in. The boy's twist with his hands, attachments to be served upon the senbon. Gaining pressure with the heat flashing down upon the emeralds below with such vigor behind it. The boy's locks of hair began to sway at a much more quicker pace than usual. Might have been the atmosphere responding to the battle that was soon to go underway. The boy to be ready, focus had been his only target.~

Fallen Aphotic→[.Lethally Salacious.]

-The female Fallen carefully walked out onto the open plain, her optics glancing about at the area in front of her. She let a small smile fall upon her slightly aroused lips, noticing both of her sons, she nodded her head just lightly, her right hand gently falling just above her hip, which had been cocked to the right. She casually wore what she normally did, jeans and a t-shirt. Slightly out of the "style" her sons had been wearing, she found no need to wear anything different. It was comfortable and allowed her to do what she needed to do, when she needed to do it. She had considered pulling her blond hair back from her face this morning, but instead decided to let it fall in light curls along her back, curved gently out at the ends. Her hair itself framed her face, which wore her light green eyes. These were specifically special, due to the fact they tended to change, depending on what she was planning on doing. She wore converse on her feet, but was still able to control what she needed to, the shoes just giving her a quicker chance to move, due to the fact they fit her feet almost like a glove.

The female was able of many different techniques. She worked, mainly with the earth. Including it's objects around. Water, was what she mainly worked at. Manipulation with the water, such as forming it into various shapes and sizes, animals and such, was one of her favorite things to do. She worked with the trees and the earth, able to move what she needed upon it to get the job gun. Also, on her body she wore a various amount of blades. These blades were small, hidden throughout her body, and tended to appear when she needed them most. Small, but deadly when used the right way. She gently let her body kneel, sliding her hand along the water, the upcoming storm she felt within her veins, as well as the water moving about the earth, was sure to help her in numerous amounts of ways. Also, the wind pattern had been constantly changing, helping to keep what she needed in order. She nodded her head once, before gently bringing her hand around, letting it rest upon her knee, as she took her stance.-

//Smurf.Cross.†.

,Aoisuna was walking along the terra-firma casually of course, only way he knew how to walk. The bottom of his cloak being kicked aside slightly by his legs, This by no means meant this cloak made his movements harder, he could move the same within this cloak that he could if he was naked, just be glad he wasn't. A large strap came across his chest down to his waist, at an angle, the strap of couse connected to the large gourd which was positioned upon his back, resting against his scapulas every step he took brought him closer and closer to the empty plains, his dark blue oculars kinda drowzy seeing as he had just woken up from a nice long slumber, but he was awake, not quite fully but if he reached his destination that'd be sure to change.

,Co ing up to the grassy field he looked onwards and noticed the three forms whilst he arrived, making out their faces quickly, Haku, Lee and Fallen..Oh what a day this was going to be for him, maybe a batlle, maybe some cookies and milk, always hope for the best. Extending his right upper appendage down towards the terra-firma a small scroll slid from beneath his cloak's sleeve, his right set of digits came about the scroll without anyone noticing, this was his ninja ways. The thumb upon his right hand dug itself into the seal, causing the scroll to unravel before him. "Watcha guy's doin?!!!!!"

,The scroll unraveled before him as stated before, and with his left upper appendage bending at the elbow causing the hand of this appendage to be lifted towards his chest, the set of main digits along with the thumb would perform a series of hand seals, a small cloud of smoke would be brought upon his direct vicinity, The wind constantly changing would come into effect in this fight, the wind blowing the cloud of smoke past his formation revealing his embodiment along with a second embodiment a small asian man stood there, seeming to be in a chinese kung fu boxing attire. A bowl haircut, once to match his son. A small smirk formed itself across his visage with a small pull of his facial muscles

,Cocking his cranium back and letting his gaze fall upon the rest of his family, this was gonna be fun at last, the cork made from sand plugging the mighty blue gourd upon his back would slowly begin to disolve untill it was nothing more than a straight solid line of sand containing no water within it, the constant sun beating down onto it caused the sand to turn black; black sand being the strongest sand possible on the planet. The sand within the gourd would slowly flow with the black sand forming a small shield like ball which was positioned all about his formation. His fingers twitched lightly and the head of the format before Aoisuna snapped upwards, His eyes opened as the puppet came to life, The puppet being none other than the male, Bruce Lee, The last Tai Jutsu master before Gai, This was going to be fun.

ロック・リー Green Beast™
{{Aka ->Fireflower; Kai Hika}}
[=-The male, Rock Lee, noticed the powers and abilities of the beings he was to fight. With this said, Lee knew what he had to do, carefully analyze the situations set forth that concerned him, and only those situations. Lee instantly sprang into action, his left bandaged hand thrusting into his hip pouch, which was on the respective side, pulling a long spool of one hundred pound test fishing wire. The male unraveled a rather long piece, in which, he coiled around his left arm. Once he reached the desired length of the fishing wire, the male's right hand reached in the pouch, on his left side, pulling out around eight kunai, each handle wrapped in a explosive tag. The male's format proceeded to unravel the wire from his arm, holding the wire by both ends once he finished unraveling it, making an oval shape, he then ran the wire through the metal hoops at the end of each kunai. Once all eight kunai were on and dangling from the wire, Lee's plan would be set into motion.-=]

[=-Rock Lee's idea was to jump and rain the explosive kunai upon the opponent's below. Lee would stand erect, glancing around at his opponent's, as a smile curled upon his face, the eyebrows lowering to a concentrated look. Lee would lean forward slightly, before racing straight at the opponents, before getting only about six feet, before leaping as high as he could. Lee set his plan in motion by using his left hand to pull the wire with the kunai back and swing it from left to right, the kunai would spray out to the foes, Haku, Fallen, and Aoisuna. Also, as a added effect, the wire was then sent to the format of Aoisuna, acting like a whip, if struck by this wire, he would surely suffer from a shattered bone, due to the intense force applied from the whipping effect of the wire. This kunai barrage would clear the area for Lee's landing, also, hopefully, stunning or effectively ending the battle for one of his foes-=]

Last edited by ;Satoko {-Silent Keisei-} on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chiyo93
Genin
Genin

ninja character sheet

PostSubject: Re: T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}   T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:11 pm

Yes, this is the style of battle I am training in at the moment, with my wonderful master Sasori-Danna{{Rock Lee In that post}}, so think twice before battle me..>/ I may not have the stats you all have, but if you fight me on skill, you are sure to die.
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 0
Ryo: 0
Taijutsu: 0

PostSubject: Re: T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}   T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:14 pm

You have 25 in all stats^^ And if you stop by in meh village Ill train you for stats and jutsu, or give you a mission
Back to top Go down
Kitaro knight
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kitaro knight

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 700
Ryo: 800
Taijutsu: 1500

PostSubject: Re: T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}   T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:24 pm

i like your style of rping also
Back to top Go down
Genin
Genin

ninja character sheet

PostSubject: Re: T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}   T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:27 pm

Thats not what im doing, but im training in it it with Sasori. He's rock lee in here. I cant wait. And the haku I talk about in my siggy, is the Haku in there too.
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

PostSubject: Re: T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}   T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:40 am

Satoko=PWN
Back to top Go down
Genin
Genin

ninja character sheet

PostSubject: Re: T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}   T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:28 pm

Lol, sure. I don't know though. I'm planning on retiring from fighting and all that soon..On Myspace at least. So I won't be finishing my training, which really sucks.
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

PostSubject: Re: T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}   T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:05 pm

That sucks
Back to top Go down
Clay Manipulator; Deidara
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clay Manipulator; Deidara

ninja character sheet

PostSubject: Re: T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}   T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]} Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 pm

Ah! I See T1 Is Known Here Too.
How Nice; And Slightly Coincidental..
But Good For Me I Suppose, Un..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}   T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T1 Example {[Nayumi's Training]}
Page 1 of 1