Naruto Adventure RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Adventure RPG

Be a cannon character or make your own and become a graet ninja, betray it and join akatsuki or live your own life by being a missin nin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
momentum
Academy Student
Academy Student
momentum

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 0
Ryo: 0
Taijutsu: 0

Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK Empty
PostSubject: Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK   Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:05 pm

Name: Momentum!

Village:

Ninja Rank:D Depending!

Clan: none yet!

Looks: Okay, so i'm 6'2 (almost 6'3) with brown hair with natural hint of red in the front and black in the back, It is short (just covering a tiny bit of me forehead) My eyes are BLue but change to Brown or green depending on my mood (it's kinda creepy), also I look like I have snake Eyes. I'm a white color, from my lack of sun!Okay Okay i'm kinda tanned on my arms and legs and feet! But nothing really crazy. M tongue is red, and Long limbs! I wear baggy clothes and My tuque and no head band, but a small ingraved indent is o the tuque of my former vilalge

Personality: Fun loving character, laid back and sometimes really oblivious other times really noticed. I love music and can't stand a good beat! Not one to give in to pressure or mockery, always keeps head cool (well, I try my best) and doesn't worry about anything. Doesn't get sad easily nor mad, but is easy to forgive and be friends with people. I won't fight unnecessary fights but I will fight to protect a comrade of mine!

Special Characteristics: White Chakra!!! (nothing special, just looks cool)

Elements: Wind and Water
Skills/Specialties: Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu

Jutsus: Ah!
Jutsus are something I could add later maybe?

History/Background Story: Okay, I was born in a small none ninja Village somewhere in the Water country
Being the good natured Kid I am i started using Ninjutsu to help people out ya'll!
But around age 6 my familly moved to the hidden Mist where i was launched into the ninja program, For 4 years I trained in water and Wind Ninjutsu's and Taijutsu. But I was persecuted my my fellow comrades for not killing people and making friends with enemies by stricking up conversations with them. At age 12 I was framed for the killing of one of my comrades and chased out of the village. My family has never been a bad family and I was the first Rogue Ninja to come out of Our clan, (only the 10th to ever make it as a ninja) and for 4 years been traveling around going on crazy adventures through all countries. But i haven't been in any other hidden village
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK   Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Hmm...Seems good enough, though not quite Jounin....But Im a strict judge, so Ima let Neji help em on it Either way its Approved Just unsure on if your a jounin or acad...though technically ur a missing-nin anyway
Back to top Go down
momentum
Academy Student
Academy Student
momentum

ninja character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK   Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:27 pm

technically

so it wouldn't matter either way!
lawlz!
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK   Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:36 pm

It should probably matter, because you could be a genin-ranked missing-nin...Idk, this ill need the help of the other kages for.
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK   Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:41 pm

Eh, You'll be an acad then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK   Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momentum's character sheet~{Approved}~KK
Page 1 of 1