Naruto Adventure RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Adventure RPG

Be a cannon character or make your own and become a graet ninja, betray it and join akatsuki or live your own life by being a missin nin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabuna Kya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kya
Genin
Genin

Gabuna Kya Empty
PostSubject: Gabuna Kya   Gabuna Kya Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:53 am

Name: Gabuna Kya

Village: Konohagakure

Ninja Rank: Academy Student

Clan: -

Looks: A small girl with long blonde hair hanging over her face, covering it from sight. Like her hair covers her face, a large, plain dark brown robe covers all of her body. It appears to be an old cloak with cuts and stitches all over it. Long sleeves hide Kyas hands from sight, the large sized robe totaly covers her legs and feet. When she takes them out in battle however her feet and hands appear to be wrapped in smudgy, grey bandages. The final exeptional aspect of Kya is her raspy voice. It definitely does not sound like a girl, but more like a older woman trying to grunt. This often scares of people.

Personality: Best described as: Fucking Scary! A little emotionaly unstable twat. Born in a poor family, Kya has known quite some misery. She never seemed to care though. She nearly never speaks, and when she does her raspy voice brings forth nothing but depressing or terrifieng words. Little is known about Kya. She is mostly seen as a little of a freak, a psycho. She sits in the corner, calm and silent most of the time. Sometimes however she seems to flip out and attack people for no reason. Little is known about her actual personallity and wits. According to how she manages to find and exploit her fellow academy students weakness in battle however, she is most likely fairly smart.

Special Characteristics: None

Elements: Wind and Lightning

Skills/Specialties: Main:Weaponry -------Sub:Genjutsu

Jutsus:

Academy Stuf Everyone Knows But I Write Down Anyway
Spoiler:

Weaponry and Genjutsu Techniques
Spoiler:

History/Background Story:
Kya proved to be best fit to become a close combat shinobi fairly soon. Having even a hard time to master the Kawarimi, but overflowing with agression and energy, her parents decided Kya was best off fighting at close range. With the few money her poor parents had they bought the little girl various modifications, still allowing her to become a shinobi, even though she had no talent for ninjutsu. Her parents hoped the young girl would be able to make them a living once she was a killing machine and a succesfull shinobi. For now, their plan is only in the first stage, as Kya has yet to graduate from the academy.

Roleplay Sample: Retsuya thought deeply as she walked though the silent hallways of the academy. She had no idea what to expect of her new team. She knew absolutely nothing about them, all she knew was that one of them was a Hyuuga. Ah, it doesn't really matter anyway. In a matter of seconds she would be facing the team she would be coörperating with the following years. Softly humming one of her favorite melodies with a sweet voice, the small blonde girl turned to her left and stepped over the doorstep.

She stood still and ceased her humming. In front of her was a man behind a desk, appearantly a chuunin and her future squad leader, that was about to be tackled by a rather small and energetic looking boy. With a suprised look on her face Retsuya stood still on that doorstep. Then a small smile appeared on her pretty face as she made her way towards one of the smaller desks to sit next the the Hyuuga.

Last edited by Kya on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 0
Ryo: 0
Taijutsu: 0

Gabuna Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabuna Kya   Gabuna Kya Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:06 am

Um..Just a tip:

If your to be a close combat fighter you might want to make your sub Taijutsu instead of Genjutsu.

Also, if you would like to stick to genjutsu, I suggest this:
Name-Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique

Rank-D

Type-Genjutsu/Supplementary

Effect-Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Name-Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique

Rank-D

Type-Genjutsu/Supplementary

Effect-Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced genjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.
Back to top Go down
Kya
Genin
Genin

Gabuna Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabuna Kya   Gabuna Kya Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:38 am

Na, she doesnt use taijutsu. She has swords and that is really the only thing she fights with. She uses no taijutsu techniques, only sword techniques.

Also, about those 2 techniques, I'll take the first one, but the second one is an ANBU technique. It isent supposed to be avalable for academy students, but for chuunin or jounin at least. Someone here happened to have given it a D-rank though. Thanks for helping Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Gabuna Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabuna Kya   Gabuna Kya Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:45 am

Tis D-ranked on Leafninja. Tis a basic Genjutsu utilized by the ANBU, but Orochimaru uses it. And I believe one other non-ANBU character does. However that is your choice^^
Back to top Go down
Kya
Genin
Genin

Gabuna Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabuna Kya   Gabuna Kya Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:49 am

Na I dont want to cram her full of jutsu, especialy not now shes still an academy student. It way more fun to use wits and surroundings in roleplaying a fight then picking jutsus from a list and use those.
Back to top Go down
Shouta Aburame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shouta Aburame

ninja character sheet

Gabuna Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabuna Kya   Gabuna Kya Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:52 am

Haha ok. When you get approved, find me and we will do a mission together. I want to see how you RP.(Sound is best btw^^ jk. but seriously Otogakure kicks butt)
Back to top Go down
Kya
Genin
Genin

Gabuna Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabuna Kya   Gabuna Kya Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:00 pm

I'd have to change that in my application right now then. Is sound a bit active, or is it practicly empty? If its active I'll join sound and do some missions with u Razz
Back to top Go down
Neji
Kazekage
Kazekage
Neji

ninja character sheet
Chakra: 1000
Ryo: 1000
Taijutsu: 500

Gabuna Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabuna Kya   Gabuna Kya Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 pm

ok kya everything seems good

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://narutoad.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Gabuna Kya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabuna Kya   Gabuna Kya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabuna Kya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Adventure RPG :: Ninja Intro :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: